2012 Wrap up12/31/2012
I ended up being sick at the beginning of the year. I was in the hospital for 6 days and 6 nights. *Cue dramatically sad music* But I did have fun with some of my friends. I got my hair cut. It was freaking short. I was practically crying at the end, because my mom wanted me to chop off all of my hair.
I was still freaking sick. But I met new friends, and they changed my life. I spent Valentines with my new friends. I also decided to start DIYing again.
Finally feeling a little better. Spent St. Patrick's day with my new friends.
This is the month that I read Fifty Shades of Grey. And WTF? I read the first 2 books in a fury and then the the third one, I couldn't even pick up. By the way, I think this is the first year that I read over 60+ books. Amazing right? Some books I read in like one day. Like Unwind, and Hungry Games.
Was MIA most of this month, until September. Basically was doing some traveling here and there. Tried to eat more fruit before the beginning of summer.
I basically spent this time in limbo, just hanging out with my cousins, and even more new friends. I watched a ton of movies in this month. You have no idea how weird it is watching Chinese movies with no fucking subtitles. My uncle passed away in early June as well, and my parents went to China.
My mom told me that we were all going on a cruise. So of course I was freaked out, because this was the first time I had gone on vacation with my family in the last 7 years. Usually I do stuff by myself, or my parents do stuff just the two of them, excluding me and my brother. This is the month, I decided to start up my blog again.
Came back to the USA at the start of this month. I was physically and mentally drained. It was kind of a FML moment for me.
Didn't do anything this month that I remembered. There were a lot of cute kids out for Halloween though. That's basically all I remember. I think some time around this month was when I actually learned how to do a fishtail braid. Geez, that took me just about forever. Also got a small trim for my hair. And I got my front bangs installed once again.
We celebrated Thanksgiving. And I got to eat lots of yummy food, that I honestly thought I would never eat, because I thought I would never stop traveling. My dad told me that he invested some of the money I've earned over the last year into stocks. So far we haven't done jack shit with our stocks, seeing as how my brother is suppose to be the one looking up numbers and stuff. And I dyed my hair an ombre effect. No biggie. ;)
We went on the cruise. While on the cruise, I did enjoy the whole ambiance but to be honest I don't think I would ever go on a Disney cruise again. The scene was too many kids, not enough adult things to do. Even though I spied with my little eye a couple of younger people on the ship, I was too shy to talk to any of them. The one memorable thing that happened was that we got to visit the Mayan pyramids on December 21st. Which just happens to be doomsday, well at least to the Mayans. (Can you spy my brother and my dad? My brother is the one on the far right hand side with his arms on his head)
I also got myself a Duffy bear on the cruise ship, and I'm so glad I got him. He is the cutest thing ever! Isn't it weird how whenever a different country advertises it, then the USA wants it?
My new year resolutions are more like things I want to buy.
As opposed to actually doing. I've included some stuff I want to do down below. But personally I think these things might help me become a better person. Perhaps???
1. Macbook Pro - This will help with my blogging, and be an amazing piece of equipment for myself personally. Just hoping we can up our stocks so I can make some money and buy this for myself!
2. Jeffrey Campbell Litas - This is one thing I've been personally lusting for the past year. UGH! I just wish they weren't so expensive for a pair of shoes.
3. Read more books. LIKE A FUCKING BOAT FULL OF BOOKS! I'm going to say a small boat. Like a tiny one you might take to go fishing on.
4. Be happy. And don't ever let anyone get you down. (I'm going to do a blog post on this soon. I feel like this is a issue that isn't addressed as often.)
5. Blog more. Or blog the same amount. 2 times a week. Can I do it??? Hopefully I can!
6. Reconnect with the outside world. I honestly can say I feel like a fucking invalid, I never leave the house unless pestered by my family.
7. Try to eat healthier. Because I need to be more healthy than what I've been doing lately, i.g. Cruise ship food is so bad for you. Like honestly I don't know how the entire crew isn't fat and have diabetes. (But for reals, the only fat people I saw were the people who took the cruise ship for vacation, everyone else who worked on the ship was skinny! This is seriously a WTF moment for me.)
What are some of your new year's resolutions?