April Target Haul5/27/2013
I went to Target last month, and I finally got around to doing this post! I've had these pictures on my camera for a while, and I never bothered to take them out until this month.
1. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub - My favorite scrub, probably for ever. This stuff is holy grail for me. I've been using this stuff since September of last year!
2. Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo - So I've been looking for a dry shampoo, and this stuff is okay. I've never used dry shampoo before this. I wouldn't say this is my favorite, because there are still more that I haven't tried out yet.
3. Dove Soap - I picked up 3 different soap bars, including the original. I really love the exfoliating one! It smells amazing, and it has these little beads, which is great for my skin.
4. Alba Mini Peel - I picked this up, because I thought it was a peeling mask. Well it smells weird, like rotten lemons after applying it. And it doesn't peel. I was so bummed out about this, that I returned it.
5. Alba Sea Facial Mask - I really love this mask, because it feels like clay when applied, and after it dries, you just wash it off. This is similar to the Body Shop Tea Tree mask.
6. Yes to Carrots Cleanser - I can honestly say that for something that says it's suppose to be 95% natural, they wouldn't put so much fragrance into it. I returned this, and grabbed a different cleanser because the smell annoyed my nose.
7. Burt's Bees lip balm - I'm still debating if I want to return this, and pick up the eucalyptus lip balm. I still have 2 of these, that I haven't used up yet.
8. Vaseline lip therapy - I do like these lip balms, but I feel like this stuff is super greasy, which kind of sucks. But I'm going to keep using these until I get sick of it.
9. Vaseline lip therapy in tub - I really like this, because it doesn't have that greasy feel like the other lip balm. But it's small, and a little more expensive than the other one.
10. Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids - I really like these cute band-aids. They are adorable for people like me, who get cuts every once in awhile, and you still want to look cute. (I think I lost these, I have no idea where they are now. O_O)
By the way, who else watched arrested development last night? I thought this new season 4 wasn't as funny as past seasons, but I thought it was okay.
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram