I haven't scheduled a post in the last week or so. I think the reason is because it's been so hot over here, all I really want to do is lay on my bed while reading a book with the fan on. Right now, I'm currently reading Legend, and I just finished Divergent. I thought that Divergent started out slow, but it picked up half way through the book, and then I finished about 400 pages in a day! For those of you who like dystopian based books, I would suggest reading: A Matter of Days. This book was such a quick and amazing read!
1. I've been making a lot of flower crowns lately. Check them out in my Etsy shop!
2. Ice cream has been a staple in my daily life! It's been hot over here in L.A.
3. I received a pair of boots from Vogue, and Clarks. I'm going to be styling them soon! Watch out for the post!
4. My first friendship bracelet. This first one took me about 2 hours to finish!
5. My second bracelet! This one is rainbow, and I really loved the colors! This one took half the time of the first one.
6. After a week of making bracelets, this is what I've came up with!
7.Some new sandals, I picked up from Target this weekend! I like the mint green, with the brown!
8. A belt that I really want to pick up. I'm planning on purchasing this belt in the next month or so!
9. My Marc by Marc Jacobs Wallet. It's worn in but not worn out.
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Etsy Shop |