2015 Beauty Wishlist + More12/15/2015
Hey guys! For the last couple of years I usually do a wishlist for items that I want to purchase by the end of next year. This year, I have a beauty wish list that I'm separating from my regular wishlist.
1. Clarisonic brush head - I don't use my clarisonic that much anymore. I think the reason is because I haven't had a chance to buy a new brush head for it.
2. Smith's Menthol & Eucalyptus balm - I have a love for anything that smells like menthol, so of course this would be on my list of balms that I need! Unfortunately no store that I know carry this particular item, so therefore I would need to buy this online.
3. L'oreal Lucent Magique Powder - As far as I know this product is only available in Japan. After I watched a video of a girl who used this, I've been wanting to get my hands on this product. Hopefully next year, I will be able to pick this up!
4. Burt's bees lip balm - I like the regular one. I've tried out a couple of their other ones out, and I just like the peppermint flavor.
5. Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner - I've been looking for a good replacement toner for a while, and I have yet to find my Holy Grail toner.
6. Cleansing body brush - I've seen a couple of videos of people using these brushes and they look like they would be good for exfoliating!
BLOGLOVIN' - TWITTER - SHOP - FACEBOOK - PINTEREST - TUMBLR - INSTAGRAM