Target haul and new laptop?2/17/2013
Hello everyone. So I was suppose to get this post up yesterday, but for some reason my internet has been really slow over here. I'm not sure why it's moving so slow, and downloading anything is like a FML kind of moment right now. I asked my brother if he could restart our modem and he did, but for some reason, it still lags. Every time I try watching a video on youtube, my computer has to pause in the middle. (I'm seriously thinking something might be wrong with my laptop) Anyway, so I picked up some new items at the end of January, and I know it's almost the end of February, but hey better late than never right?
1. Burt's Bee's Chapstick - I need a new chapstick that wouldn't irritate my lips, and I decided to pick this one up!
2. Dove soap - Not sure why I put this in the picture. It's just regular soap.
3. L'oreal Ombre Hair Dye - I picked this up hoping to be able to color my hair, I think I'm going to do my hair in April. But we shall see.
4. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub - I love this stuff! It's amazing!
5. Biore Steam Activated Cleanser - I decided to pick up this because I decided to change up my skincare routine. And plus the Clean and Clear cleanser I was using before didn't seem to be really good for acne prone skin. It didn't do anything for me, other than lighten my skin.
By the way, I'm thinking of getting a new laptop this year. And I was wondering what's everyone's opinion on the Macbook air vs. the Macbook pro? I'm still debating because even though the Macbook Pro has way more space, I'm looking for something I can be able to carry about for travel without the whole oh shit I dented my new laptop! Or maybe I should just wait until September for them to come out with a new OS X? (Because honestly at the rate Apple is going, there is going to be a new release every year for the foreseeable future)
By the way if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway!