My 2012 wishlist11/03/2012
1. Puma Sneakers: Need a new pair, (my pair in the exact style, but different color) mine has already worn down at the bottom.
2. Earring: You can never have enough jewelry.
3. Rainbow Sandals: If you live in Southern California, then there is nothing more I need to say about this. I'm fairly certain this will be one thing I'm going to need to repurchase this year.
4. Sheer blouse shirts: I've become obsessed with sheer blouse shirts in the last couple of months! Need more!
5. Black skinny jeans/jeggings: I have 2 pairs, but I always feel like I need more. And it's a plus if their stretchy.
6. A black cross body bag: I know this one is miu miu, but I just want one in plain black. Doesn't matter what brand.
7. Bracelets: Can't get enough of these!
8. Moccasins: I've been itching for a pair of these for the longest time ever!
9. Jeffrey Campbell Litas: Ever since one of my friends on facebook bought herself a pair, I have been dying to get a pair myself. Damn peer pressure.
This is basically what I'm craving for this 2012! I've yet to get a lot of the items on this list, but I can never stop wishing!
What are you wishing for this upcoming holiday season?