Wishlist 2014 versus Wishlist 20126/15/2014
So I made a wish list in 2012, stating all the items, I really wanted. And I want to let you know that I've accomplished around 75% of that list!
1. My running shoes are still going strong. I thought after the vacation in 2012 my shoes would have worn down significantly, but I did wear my rainbows a lot more. So I'm not worried about them wearing down now. But now that I think about it, I might want to upgrade soon.
2. I've gotten a couple of earrings. I don't often wear earrings, so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I put this on my wish list.
3. I ended up getting 2 pairs of rainbows! I got the regular thin strapped ones, and the tangos.
4. I did end up getting a couple of sheer blouses over the last couple of years.
5. I finally got a replacement pair of black jeggings. I don't wear them that often anymore. Since it's been so hot over here in SoCal, I've resigned to wearing shorts majority of the time now.
6. I got my two Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bags. Now, I'm on the hunt for something a little bigger.
7. I've made/bought a lot of bracelets over the last couple of years.
8. Still have yet to find a pair of moccasins that I really like. I did see a pair a couple of months ago, but they were red, and I wasn't sure if I would wear red that often.
9. I have yet to pick up a pair of litas. But I did rediscover a pair of Frye boots in my closet.
Now onto the new and improved wishlist for 2014!
Panasonic GF-6: I need an updated version of the camera I currently have. And it doesn't get any better than the GF-6. Not only does it have a flip screen in the back, it also has wi-fi. I got myself the Canon T3i recently from amazon. And it was cheaper than the GF-6.
2. A Gold Watch: It doesn't matter what kind. As long as it's either gold, or rose gold, or tortoise shell. I've been on a tortoise shell kick lately.
3. Thick Chain Jewelry: Is there anything I really need to say about this? I just love chain jewelry!
4. Makeup Forever Palette: I've been really into makeup lately, and I'm trying to get back in freelancing, so I think this palette would be a good investment.
5. Ray-Ban Aviators: I've seen a lot of people rock these Ray-Ban aviators, and I've been itching to get my hands on some.
I can honestly say that I have a lot of the things, I really wanted in 2012, and in 2013. I got my macbook, and I got got a lot of clothes, and shoes which I am grateful for. My birthday is on June 18th, so be prepared, because I have a post coming up on that day! :)
What are you wishing for this year?
BLOGLOVIN' - TWITTER - ETSY - FACEBOOK - PINTEREST - TUMBLR - INSTAGRAM